Heart shaped Jell-O tea treats. A treat that is fun and easy to make for all ages! For this recipe we used Jello-O and fresh brewed tea. This creates a softer gummy, for a more firm gummy gelatin is recommended. Both are delicious and fun to make!
What you will need:
- Silicon mold of your choice
- Tea flavor of choice (we used Raspberry Hibiscus and Rose Blossom)
- 1 packet of unflavored Jell-O
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- Place tea bag in water and let steep for a few minutes
- Remove tea bag and slowly stir in packet of Jell-O
- Once all mixed, slowly poor into molds or use small baster syringe
- Once complete, place in fridge for at least 2 hours to let sit
- Once set, pop out of mold and enjoy these yummy gummy treats
- For gelatin use: suggested use is 1 cup tea to 2 tablespoons gelatin
- To add some sweetness stir in honey or maple syrup to taste when brewing tea.
- To create multiple flavored gummies, pour boiled water in multiple small bowls, add tea bags and let steep, then divide Jell-O packet among bowls, and proceed with directions.
- Both our Raspberry Hibiscus and Rose Blossom tea are herbal blends with no caffeine.