Kombucha is a fermented tea blend packed with probiotics. It’s the perfect mix of function and fruity flavor that your body and taste buds can both enjoy! Sweet pineapple and aromatic basil make this drink a truly sensorial experience. Light and refreshing, with bright pineapple flavor and complementary basil on a aromatic finish.
YIELD: 2-3 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 Min.
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple
- Couple sprigs of basil
- Fermented kombucha made with Walters Bay English Breakfast Tea
- 12 oz. glass flip top bottle
- Mesh strainer
- Puree pineapple and basil in blender.
- Place funnel on top of bottle opening.
- Place mesh strainer on top of funnel.
- Pour fermented kombucha into the bottle. Leave 2 in. headspace.
- Add ¼ cup pureed pineapple and basil to bottle
- Gently stir brew.
- Close lid and allow the kombucha to ferment for 1-4 days.
- Store bottle in a cool place.
- After 1-4 days, place finished bottle in refrigerator to slow second fermentation.