A must try! This recipe takes a little more prep time, but it is worth the wait. Creamy oats and chia seeds flavored by rich Chai Tea topped with Greek yogurt, banana, and cinnamon will be your new go to snack or treat!
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup warm milk of choice (we used coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup for sweetness
- 1 Chai Tea bag
- Cinnamon, banana and a spoonful of Greek yogurt for a topper (adjust toppings to preference)
- Mason jar or any container with a lid to store in fridge
How to make it:
- Place warm milk and Chai Tea bag in mason jar, seal lid and let sit in fridge overnight (about 10 hours).
- Once milk is tea infused, add oats, chia seeds and maple syrup and give it a stir.
- Let jar sit for another 3-4 hours to create pudding consistency while all the flavors absorb into the oats and chia seeds.
- Once ready, add a spoonful of Greek yogurt, sliced banana, and a dash of cinnamon on top for extra creamy deliciousness.
This recipe makes only 1 serving, double for 2 servings. For meal prep increase quantity needed per serving